- This event has passed.
The 14-25 Strategic Group is facilitated by the LBH 14-19 Team and chaired by a senior leader from one of the member organisations. These termly meetings provide a strategic forum within which matters that relate to and impact upon the broad spectrum of learners and learning provision in Hounslow can be considered. Membership covers key stakeholders across all 14-25 learning and provision.
The purpose of the meetings are to:
- Provide strategic leadership on the 14 to 25 agenda and advocate change beneficial to all young people in Hounslow
- Promote collaboration across providers with the aim of offering a comprehensive and coherent set of qualifications and learning experiences for Hounslow’s young people
- Consider the impact of National, Pan-London, sub-regional and local policy initiatives on local provision by:
- Sharing updates/implications of key priorities from different provision perspectives within the wider group
- Inviting representatives from key influencing bodies/partnerships to provide inputs at meetings as appropriate
- Responding collectively to relevant consultations
- Identify external funding and resource opportunities which could add value to the Hounslow provision offer and to agree the processes for securing and (where successful) allocating and managing resources
- Advocate for high quality careers education and impartial advice and guidance in line with DFE policy in order to support students’ career and learning choices