Sharpening School Evaluation – delivered by Dr Julia Coop in partnership with HEP
Intended for senior leaders of primary schools, this revised and practical, up to the minute, four-day course, enables delegates to look at their school through the eyes of an inspector.
Throughout the four days, delegates will:
- Follow a case study, in order to gain a thorough understanding of the EIF
- Develop ‘deep dive’ monitoring skills and sharpen self-evaluation
The course will also:
- Augment individual professional development
- Unlock potential
- Support whole-school improvement
At the same time, the course provides an ideal foundation for delegates to hone their skills when participating in HEP peer reviews.
The course will be run in two blocks of two days from 9am – 3:30pm, venue (tbc)
- Day 1 – Tuesday 1st February – Setting the scene: Top Level View
- Day 2 – Wednesday 2nd February – Developing Skills: Quality of Education
- Day 3 – Tuesday 8th March – Developing skills: Quality of Education/wider outcomes
- Day 4 – Wednesday 9th March – EYFS: From Evaluation to SDP
Full details can be found here.