On Behalf of the Hounslow Historic Houses
Published: Monday, April 25th, 2022 at 10:14 AM
Twilight Learning Forum 10th May –
HEP would like to share information about the next Hounslow Historic Houses Learning Forum on Tuesday 10th May 2022, 5:00-7:00pm at Hogarth’s House, Chiswick.
The Learning Forum is looking forward to having teachers from several schools and alternative learning venues join us to discuss how we can support you and your learners best with our resources at Hogarth’s House and Boston Manor House.
Discover new Art, History and Geography learning resources from Boston Manor House and find out how you can book a free new workshop for your class with Hogarth's House.
The meeting to be structured in the following way:
- 5-5:05pm - Welcome and introductions
- 5:05-5:15pm - Updates
- 5:15-5:45pm - Boston Manor House's development of new Art, History and Geography learning resources for KS1 and KS2 led by Ish, Young Freelancer with Boston Manor House
- 5:45-6:15pm - Hogarth's House's new workshop for KS1 and KS2, a taster of the Secret of the Mulberry Tree led by Christine, Freelancer with Hogarth's House
- 6:15-6:30pm - Next steps and ideas for the next Autumn Term Learning Forum
- 6:30-7pm - Time to explore the Hogarth's House special exhibition: William Hogarth's Animals (optional if attendees have time)
All are very welcome – please book your free ticket through Eventbrite here: Hounslow Historic Houses Learning Forum Tickets.
Get in touch with Kate at email@example.com if you have any questions and please feel free to forward and share this email with all colleagues that you think may be interested.