Hounslow School Leadership Cluster Programme 2021/22
Led by Dr John Yates
This is the first of six online webinars.
This online session will be 3.5 hours in length and available to view during a three-week window from –
Tuesday 5th October until Tuesday 26th October
The 2021/22 programme
The six-session cluster leadership programme for the senior teams of Hounslow primary schools has been very well received for the decade in which it has been running.
The 2021/22 programme will build on the work done last year. In addition to keeping participants up-to-date with key national developments, the focus will be on ensuring schools make the most of this rare opportunity to take the initiative and prioritise the developments which the profession know to be right as we prepare children not only for the next phase of education but also for life in an increasingly challenging world.
The developments include:
- building a curriculum that will equip children for life
- becoming an even stronger values-led school
- taking the personal development of pupils to a deeper level
- shaping teaching and learning in readiness for the future
- maximising the job satisfaction and fulfilment of the workforce
In addition, the ongoing focus on strengthening school-wide leadership, school /Trust-wide teamwork and partnership working will remain a priority.
Full details can be found here.