On Behalf of Woodbridge Park
Published: Friday, June 18th, 2021 at 2:41 PM
Primary subscriptions for 2021/22 due –
HEP would like to share the following information from Woodbridge Park.
Please could all primary schools wishing to be a member of the Primary Pathways Family of Schools for 2021/22 pay their invoice by the end of June 2021.
Our offer to Primary Schools
We want to work in partnership with local Primary Schools to provide the highest quality early intervention possible for vulnerable children of Hounslow who might require a period of time out of their mainstream school.
The Bridge is an outstanding provision. It is a well-conceived site to meet the needs of the children who attend; resourced to a high standard both internally and externally in order to offer the richest learning environment.
The Primary Pathways Family of Schools benefit from a comprehensive package of support:
• Free advice and guidance
• Heavily reduced cost behaviour outreach
• Heavily reduced cost off-site intervention
• A free managed move support package
• A free dual-registered re-integration placement for a pupil assigned to a Pathways School following a permanent exclusion (agreed by FAP)
• Heavily reduced cost assessments and report writing
• A free onsite professional development offer for school staff
• Free places on any training courses Woodbridge Park organises
• A free ‘Top Tips’ half-termly Pathways Bulletin
• A reduced fee for Team Teach training
Schools that do not subscribe to the Pathways programme can spot purchase all of the above at significantly higher cost. Priority will always be given to The Primary Pathways Family of Schools.
Please click here to see our full offer to schools brochure.
Click here for a quick summary of benefits.